We are a litigation firm known for our strategic management of insurance disputes, arbitration, trial and appellate work. We opened in 2015 and have grown through a global pandemic. This growth is driven by our amazing team and commitment to client service.
Our team is dynamic and diverse, bringing a wide range of professional and personal experience and skill sets to the table.
You are a talented Office and HR manager seeking to join a vibrant firm.
Office and Human Resources Manager
As the Office and Human Resources Manager, you are essential to the success of Schultz Frost LLP. You will drive our business forward, lead innovative change and ensure steady day-to-day operations of the firm.
The ideal candidate has a solid background in the operations of a law firm and an understanding of the Ontario insurance industry.
In addition to a strong operational background, you are confident and capable with the management of human capital.
Following are key elements of the role:
- Oversee employee onboarding process
- Coordinate training and performance support
- Develop and maintain knowledge management
- Capture and promote best practices
- Design and implement employee engagement strategies
- Draft and manage job postings, employee contracts, market trends, and relationships with industry partners
- Manage Health Care Benefits Plan
- Manage Payroll, Vacation and other employee Schedules
- Track CPD and budgeting
- Manage Performance Reviews
- Handle HR interpersonal issues
- Participate actively in TLOMA events and training
- Manage and update Employee Manual, train for employee engagement, and implement firm processes
- Manage LSO registration and status for firm licensees
- Workflow and business process management
- Evaluate and manage ongoing staffing needs and assignments
- Oversight of IT and software platform and suppliers
- Leadership of ongoing process improvement efforts
- File Inventory Management
- Proposal development: strategy, writing and creative execution
- Vendor sourcing
- Project manage – physical and remote infrastructure and post Covid site management
- Leasing management
- Business growth forecasting and tracking
- Assist with firm, client and charitable events
- Assist with the design and execution of client and industry training materials
- Collaborate with executive team for promotional materials
- Manage office resources and supplies
- Manage social media and on-line presence
- Web site management
- Update and manage Firm’s Shared Drive
Please submit your CV and cover letter to Andrew Swales at firstname.lastname@example.org.